Straightener / Leveler
|Max. material thickness||100mm||200mm|
|Straightening roller diameter||Φ12mm||Φ12mm|
Feature of SPL straightener:
1. It is updated product of H series straightener specially designed for punching super thin products. As we all know, coil material can not produce good products without flattening and stress relieving treatments; therefore, the performance of the straightener is critical in the production process.
2. The flattening and the straightening secondary wheels adopt imported SUJ2, milling after HRC60° heat treatment and starts production after plating the hard chrome to ensure the evenness of the chrome layers and the form tolerances of each bearing.
3. The flattening adjusting adopts the floating four-point balancing equipment, with the dial indicator which can find the leveling point rapidly.
4. The transmission wheel adopts the compelled cycling immersion oil lubrication to reduce the wheel abrasion and be able to work under the high temperature condition for a long time.
5. Adopts the synchronous transmission structure to transfer each leveling roller individually to lower the panel surface flatness improving requirement because of the interspaces caused by wheels rotating.
6. The additional lubricating system prolonged the machine life span and enables it to work under the stable condition in a long time.
7. Due to the differences of the material quality width and thickness, there are no fixed values as the preferences; therefore, taking some material for pilot run before the mass production and start the continuous assembly after it reaches the standard.
The emergence of NC servo feeder has become a priority for small and medium-sized enterprises to buy a kind of feeder, because of its stability, high precision and other characteristics make it favored by production enterprises.
NC servo feeder is the backbone of automatic stamping production line. There are several main reasons for its best-selling:high feeding accuracy,large feeding length,high degree of automation, easy debugging and operation, low failure rate and simple maintenance.